Protocol issues. Platform shutdowns. Regulatory changes. Product launches. The blockchain and cryptocurrency industry had an *explosive* week, and we’ve got the inside scoop on all of it. Explore the latest headlines with us.
Will Binance’s standoff with CFTC lead to global crypto trading regulations? Find out as we chat with Lucky Uwakwe, founder of Sabi Groups, on the latest episode of The Inside Blockchain Show.
Plus, is this the end for centralized exchanges and the rise of decentralized ones? Tune in to find out!
– Arsenal FC & Staynex NFT to Launch Journey Pass
– Allbridge offers hacker a bounty to return stolen funds
– How to get the BNB Chain Easter Egg
— Canadians to begin trading on a regulated crypto assets platform
– KuCoin Wallet rebrands as Halo wallet, focusing on the SocialFi ecosystem
– PancakeSwap Launches version 3 on BNB Chain & Ethereum
– Re7 Capital & Republic Crypto set up a $100M fund for liquid token
– Euler Labs Successfully Recovered Stolen Funds
Paxful suspends its marketplace; recommends a new one — Noones.com
Paxful’s Bitcoin marketplace is closed but there’s more, Allbridge reimburses users, and the SEC is close to a settlement in Coinbase insider trading case. Tragically, Cash App’s creator has passed but OpenSea has launched an advanced NFT aggregator!
– Metamask looks to add NFTs to its Browser Extension
– EU warns of big players becoming metaverse gatekeepers
– Google to add Conversational AI features to flagship search engine
– US Treasury Department describes DeFi as a threat to National security
Exciting news on the crypto horizon! Ethereum’s EigenLayer protocol is launching on testnet and Do Kwon converts illicit funds from Luna to Bitcoin. Plus, Mt. Gox repayment deadline hits and Germany plans to issue electronic shares on the blockchain. Keep your eyes peeled on this video below!
– LayerZero Raises $120M leading to a $3B Valuation
Clothing giant, Ralph Lauren, accepts Bitcoin
– Opensea Launches Pro, a powerful NFT aggregator
– The claims exchange of 3AC founders has gone live
– Do Kwon, wanted in the US & South Korea; his millions is missing
– Mt. Gox repayment set for october
– Thai citizens promised airdrop ahead of elections
What do you think of these stories? Share your comments below.